Saturday, February 7, 2015

FEVRIE Fashion

Hello,

So Yay it's finally the weekend and I have two days off from school although, not so much because I still have homework to do so. So far I've spent my weekend creating more sets on Polyvore and watching Netflix. How do you like to spend your weekends?

Anyways, recently I partnered up with Fevrie Fashion and was introduced to this new website (new for me) that carries a wide variety of clothing, and I'm glad because I love the pieces they carry especially the materials used to create the clothing. You guys/girls should check them out at www.fevrie.com. I created this look, that has been on repeat for me, using their Aspen Sweater (which is made from the most comfortable material!) and paired it with a basic tee from Isabel Marant and some black skinnies, this look can take you many places whether you add boots for a more laid back look or heels for a night out. Also, catch this, you can score this sweater or any item from Fevrie for a 25% off discount using the code 'mariela4194' during checkout time! Don't forget the code expires on 2-28-15.

XOXO Mariela

Winter Hues

Winter Hues by mariela4194 featuring slim t shirts Image Source via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment